Even if you are not booked onto one of our aurora tours, you are more than welcome to join us as we go out chasing the northern lights around the most northern towns in Lapland and the EU. We will pick you up from the village around 7pm and you will come out chasing the northern lights with us for a few hours and we’ll drop you back off in the village at the end of the night.
Depending on the northern lights activity and weather forecast, we may be out for a couple hours or up to 5 hours.
We’ll have hot drinks and snacks in the van and can provide warm clothes if the mercury drops too far!
Our day tours gives you the best chances of seeing northern lights in case of low activity or clouds. Although northern lights can never be guaranteed.
What IS included in the price:
- An evening chasing the lights with us for 4-5 hours (or more)
- Free collection to and from the village
- Free hot drinks, hot soup and snacks while out aurora chasing.
- Warm clothing if needed, but do see our clothing page for what you should bring.
- Help and advice with camera (inc battery charging from the van)
Please contact us well in advance to check availability.
Sorry, we are fully booked for this aurora season! Due to us being the #1 tour company in Lapland, demand on our tours is incredibly high and we sell out even a year in advance.